Monday, October 27, 2008

L.A. or Bust

Sorry to all my faithful readers for not blogging recently. I've been pooped after getting back from a long weekend in California for Aunt Rachel and Uncle Andy's wedding. We had a blast. I got to sleep in a room with mommy and daddy, which was convenient. If I wanted anything in the middle of the night, all I had to do was scream and they were right there.
Mommy took really great care of me while daddy was busy with wedding stuff.
I got to hang out a lot with Uncle Steve. Here we are at the pool. I drooled all over him and he didn't ever care. Just two pimps in a pod.
Aunt Lindsay is very sweet to me. I was really tired at the pool, so she let me take a nap on her.
Aunt Rachel looked beautiful all weekend long. I can see why Uncle Andy wanted to marry her.
Good Old Uncle Asdo was always there to make me laugh throughout the weekend. But I got everyone laughing when I spit up all over his suit. He'll learn not to airplane me right after I've had dinner.
One more of Aunt Lindsay and I at the reception. We partied hard, but then I had to go to bed before things got too crazy.
Finally, here is a video of mommy and daddy putting my feet into the Pacific Ocean, just like they did in the Gulf of Mexico three months ago. The Pacific Ocean was a lot colder!!!

No comments: